Everest Plumbing is your local residential plumbing contractor offering the full spectrum of home plumbing repair and installation services for residents of Easley, SC. When looking for a plumber to handle your home services, you want more than just the basics. You need a comprehensive plumbing service that offers repairs, installations, and everything in between. We offer a variety of services from the routine, such as drain cleaning to whole-home repiping. Our aim is to do the right thing every time we serve you, which means offering quality repairs and professional service. If you need a quality plumber with the experience to match, then we’re the team to call.
Want to see what your neighbors thought about us? Read up on reviews from real homeowners just like you.
Professional Clogged Drain Repair
If your kitchen or bathroom sink has suddenly become unusable, it’s probably due to a blocked drain. While these issues are common, a one size fits all approach may not do the job of clearing your drains. Here are some common signs of a clogged drain:
- Water is backing up out of your sink, tub, or shower
- Pooling water around shower drains after running your shower
- Slow draining water in your sink, tub, kitchen, or shower
- Your toilet is bubbling whenever you run the sink
- Your drains are gurgling after running your laundry machine/dishwasher.
- Smell of rotting food wafting up from your drains
- Sewage odors wafting around your property, on your lawn, or in your home
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Hot Water Heater Tank
Your water heater is usually a dependable appliance you can rely on for a steady stream of hot water. What happens if you turn on your shower or sink one morning only to find your water isn’t warming up. Here’s when to consider a replacement:
- Age: It's incredibly important to know the age of your water heater. You can find the age by searching for the serial number on the manufacturer’s sticker found on your tank. Any heaters older than 10 years are a good candidate for replacement.
- Rust: If you notice rusty colored water coming from your system and it only comes when you run your hot water, this is a good indication that your system is rusting away on the inside. The problem could also mean rusty pipes or fittings. Our experts can inspect and let you know if repairs suffice or if replacement is needed.
- Rumbling noises: As your system gets older, sediment will build up inside your tank. As the sediment is heated and reheated, it hardens. This is the source of the banging or cracking noises you hear. This is a good indication that the unit is nearing the end of its useful life.
Want to send us a quick message? Visit our contact us page to fill out the form.
What are Hybrid Water Heaters?
For a long time, homeowners were stuck with two water heater options – tankless and traditional tank systems. These two types of water heaters could be either electric or gas.
Now, there’s a third option; a hybrid or heat pump water heater. The electric hybrid is 3.5 times more efficient and is just as reliable as the systems you’ve come to use in your home. How efficient are they?
They are the most efficient type of water heater available and the smartest system on the market, paying for itself with up to an estimated $4,750 in energy cost savings over 10 years. If you’re interested in learning more, contact us. Our trained professionals can assist you in choosing a system that works just right for your home.
for Easley, SC
Anna - Easley, SC
They were on time & professional. I will recommend them and I won’t hesitate to call them for my plumbing needs. Nice experienced staff.
Barry - Easley, SC
Great man fast and really cares about his work
Great service the man they sent out was very professional
Barry - Easley, SC
Darius was very professional & knowledgeable.
Anna - Easley, SC
Estimate seems reasonable for magnitude of Job. He is a very nice guy. Polite and efficient. I felt at ease while he was in my home.
Tip Top service and communications
Heather - Easley, SC
Fantastic group to work with. great communication and top notch work.
Installation of a customer supplied faucet
Drain line inspection and estimate
Fill valve replacement
Main line drain cleaning