It’s your day off, and you finally find a few minutes to lay down and relax. Then you hear it--the dripping of the kitchen faucet. You would rather rest, but every drop is money down the drain. (You thought the water bill was a bit high last month.) It’s time to do something about the problem. Fortunately, our experienced plumbers at Everest Plumbing in Greenville, SC can assist you with multiple kitchen plumbing services including garbage disposal repair and routine leaky faucet repair.
Clogged drains can go from annoyance to disaster. Call us for professional drain cleaning and ditch DIY.
What Causes a Leaking Faucet?
Dripping faucets can be caused by normal wear and tear, a defective part, or excessive water pressure which could affect other fixtures in your home. If you have a dripping faucet, this is the time to let our team of expert plumbers at Everest Plumbing help you find the best solution. We'll repair your leak problem and upgrade the look and feel of your kitchen or bathroom with the most up-to-date selection of faucets.
When to Replace Your Garbage Disposal
Garbage disposals have a generally long lifespan. When properly maintained, they can last up to 15 years. Running your disposal frequently will keep it free from any bots of food waste or small debris that could cause a clog. If your unit is no longer functioning like it’s supposed to, you may need to consider installing a new garbage disposal. Here’s how to tell:
- Strange noises: Your unit is made up of moving parts. If you start hearing unusual sounds you haven’t heard before, it could indicate a problem. Shine a light down your drain and check to make sure there’s no visible blockages such as silverware. If there isn’t, give us a call to check out the sound.
- Bad smells: Bad smells are a good indication of build-up in the system. While a regularly maintained system may be easier to clean, if your system hasn’t been cleaned or serviced in a while, it could be due to stuck particles.
- Water leaks: This is generally a bad sign. Your unit, like any appliance, can develop wear and cracks that could cause a leak. At this point, you may need to replace.
- Constant resets: If you have to press reset on your unit multiple times, it’s a good sign that your system doesn’t have much left to offer you.
If you’re still not sure whether you need a replacement, or just need to schedule garbage disposal repair, call us. Our plumbers are always honest and won’t recommend a replacement if it’s something that we believe is worth your time and money to fix.
Looking to remodel your home? We offer bathroom remodeling.
Why Work With Us
We have your best interests in mind. We’re a family owned and operated company with experience servicing the Greenville area. You can trust us for quality service and we’ll become the company you can call for all things plumbing. No matter the job, we always offer peak service from the time our representatives answer the phone until the job is complete and beyond! We create lasting relationships with our clients and offer a variety of perks including:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Easy financing options
- Award-winning service