Whether you need garbage disposal installation or leaky faucet repair, Everest Plumbing can handle all your kitchen plumbing needs. Dripping faucet? Doesn’t stand a chance! Let our team of expert plumbers help you with any plumbing needs. We can repair that leak or even upgrade the look and feel of your kitchen with the most up-to-date selection of faucets.
When to Replace Your Garbage Disposal
Garbage disposals can last up to 15 years when they’re properly maintained. By frequently running your disposal, you’ll keep it free from bits of food waste or small debris that could clog it. If your unit is underperforming or not working at all, it may be time to consider installing a new one. Here are some signs to look out for:
- Strange noises: If you start hearing unusual sounds you haven’t heard before, it could indicate a problem. Shine a light down your drain and check to ensure no visible blockages, such as silverware. If there isn’t, call us to check out the sound.
- Bad smells: Bad smells are a good indication of build-up in the system. While a regularly maintained system may be easier to clean, it could be due to stuck particles if your system hasn’t been cleaned or serviced in a while.
- Water leaks: This is generally a bad sign. Your unit, like any appliance, can develop wear and cracks that could cause a leak. At this point, you may need to replace it.
- Constant resets: If you have to press reset on your unit multiple times, it’s a good sign that your system doesn’t have much left to offer you.
Why Work With Us
If you’re unsure if you need a replacement or repair for your unit, call us! Everyone at Everest Plumbing is honest, and we won’t recommend a replacement if it’s something that is worth fixing. We aim to create lasting relationships with our clients and offer a variety of perks, including:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Easy financing options
- Award-winning service