There are certain issues that can affect you and your family’s safety as a homeowner. Gas leaks are one of those issues that may not happen every day, but you want to be prepared for when they do. The expert plumbers at Everest Plumbing can assist you with professional gas leak detection. We have the tools and know-how to find the source and make sure your home is safe again before you return. If you’re having this issue, don’t wait. Call us right away. We can advise you on what your next steps should be.
Water line leaks can cause damage over time. We provide water line repair.
Signs You Might Have a Gas Leak
Being able to recognize the signs of a gas leak is very important so that you know exactly when to call a professional gas leak detection company. You don’t want to be sitting around in your home with an untreated leak. Here are some red flags you should be on the lookout for:
- Dead plant-life: If you have indoor plants or foliage surrounding your home, keep a close eye on it. If you notice patches of dead vegetation on your lawn or wilting houseplants, you might have a leak.
- Hissing noises: Sometimes, when you have a leak, you’ll be able to hear the sound of gas escaping from the gas line. However, if you can hear it, it likely signifies a significant leak so you want to evacuate your home and call a professional right away.
- Bad smells: Additives in gases used by your home’s appliance give it the smell of rotten eggs. If you smell an eggy smell in your home, you likely have a leak.
- Feeling ill: If you’re feeling dizzy, nauseous, or have frequent headaches, a gas leak could be the culprit. We can detect leaks to make sure you and your family are safe!
Professional Care for Aging Gas Lines
Gas leaks can be fatal, which is why you don’t want to wait around if you suspect that you have a leak in your home. We use state of the art detection tools to ensure we find the leak and secure your home.
Your gas lines especially require a special level of care. While they may not need much maintenance, you want to be sure that you’re scheduling your service regularly to ensure your gas lines are safe and in good condition. Rusting, breaking, and cracking can all make your lines vulnerable to a leak.
If you suspect you might have a leak, don’t turn on any appliances, step out of your home, and call us right away.
There are easy ways to identify issues with your plumbing. We use state of the art sewer video inspection.
Why Work With Us
When it comes to something as significant as a gas leak, you want to make sure you have a professional on your side. This is not a job you want just anyone to handle. We make it so that you don’t have to be constantly worried about the condition of your line. No matter what the issue, you can always expect the same great service every time, including:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Background checked and licensed plumbers
- Award-winning service
- Easy financing options