Your water heater gets a lot of use in your home. Anytime you turn on your faucet, sink, or shower and use hot water, you’re utilizing your water heater. The same goes for when you run your laundry machine with hot water. With all this use, it’s no wonder your unit is the second biggest energy user in your home. At Everest Plumbing in Greenville, SC, we offer a variety of systems including electric or gas tank-style, tankless, and electric hybrid systems. We can help you find the right model for your home, call our experts today!
Looking to clear your pipes of tough clogs? We provide hydro jetting service for tree roots and more!
Conventional Water Heater Repair & Installation
We offer a full selection of electric and gas water heaters to accommodate your needs. Not sure what type of water heater would be the best option for your family? Our highly skilled plumbers can help recommend the right system for your home's requirements.
If you're running out of hot water too quickly, either your water heater is not sized properly and upgrading to a higher capacity tank might need to be considered. You may also have a defective component hindering its performance, slowing down recovery or misreading the temperature value of the water available inside the tank.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Many homeowners might not think about hot water heater installation until they’re replacing their old unit. Oftentimes, it’s easy to forget that you need a new unit unless it’s malfunctioning. However, there are many tell-tale signs that your unit has reached the end of its useful life.
- Water discoloration: Rusty water when you run your hot water is a good indication that your system is worn out.
- Drop in hot water pressure: If your cold water seems to come out fine but your hot water comes out slowly or inconsistently, you might have to replace your tank.
- Longer than usual recovery cycles: If your unit is not providing you with expected performance and consistent hot water, it’s a good indication you need a new unit.
Looking to free up floor space? Contact us for tankless water heater services.
Why Work With Us
Dealing with a plumbing problem is almost always a hassle. It eats away at your precious time and money. Luckily, our Greenville team provides stress-free service and our knowledgeable plumbers get the job done right so that you don’t have to. We offer peak service to our clients because we appreciate your patronage and want to build a lasting relationship with you and your home. Working with us means that you can expect:
- A trained, background-checked professional performing your service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Easy financing options so that you can get your install or repair done