When to Call Our Professionals for Water Line Repair or Installation
If you notice puddling or abnormally high water bills, you may have a damaged water line. Everest Plumbing specializes in essential plumbing needs, including installing a new water line. Installing a new water line is not DIY. You want to be sure you have a licensed contractor who can handle it and ensure all repairs are up to code.
- Puddling water: Whether in your yard or home, pooling water is a sure sign of trouble. You likely have an issue if you can locate your main water line and see pooling water near it.
- Drops in water pressure: A dramatic decrease in water pressure can signal an issue, especially if you cannot get your water pressure back up using a regulator.
- High water bills: Take a closer look at your monthly costs. If you notice a spike in your water bill, it could be a line issue or an undetected leak.
- Cracks in your foundation: Constant moisture near your home’s foundation can lead to severe damage. A leaking water line can eventually weaken and wear away your home’s concrete foundation.
Why Work With Us
We make short work of even the most difficult jobs. Contact us at (864) 610-2336 to schedule your water line inspection today.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Easy financing options
- Award winning service
- Licensed and background checked plumbers