When to Call Our Professionals for Water Line Repair or Installation
Noticing puddles around your lines or even absurdly high water bills? You may have a damaged water line. At Everest Plumbing, we specialize in all of your plumbing needs, including installing a new water line. This is not a DIY job to attempt by yourself. These types of jobs require a licensed contractor who can handle the line and ensure all repairs are up to code. Some signs of a damaged water line include:
- Puddling water: Finding puddles around your house — both inside and out — is a sign of trouble. If you locate your main water line and there’s pooling water near it, you likely have an issue.
- Drops in water pressure: A dramatic drop in your water pressure is also a sign that there’s an issue, especially if there’s no improvement using a regulator.
- High water bills: If you notice rising monthly costs on your water bill, you may have a line issue or an undetected leak.
- Cracks in your foundation: Constant moisture near your home’s foundation can lead to severe damage. If the water line is leaking, this can eventually weaken and wear down your home’s concrete foundation.
Why Work With Us
We make short work of even the most difficult jobs. Contact us at (864) 610-2336 to schedule your water line inspection today.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Easy financing options
- Award winning service
- Licensed and background checked plumbers