Since 2011, we have been a staple in Greenville and the surrounding counties for dependable plumbing services. If you’re a Travelers Rest, SC resident in need of professional residential plumbing services, give Everest Plumbing a try! Our professional team of trained and background checked plumbers can help you with quality service in your area. No matter what you need, we offer a service for you and handle your plumbing from A-Z.
Read up on what fellow residents say about our services on our reviews page.
When to Schedule Professional Drain Cleaning Service
Blocked drains are a common issue that many homeowners will experience at some point. What most homeowners may not realize is how beneficial professional rooter service is to their drains. You can enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing a professional handled the service and cleared your blockage out completely. If you’re not sure if you need to call a professional, here’s when to call:
- Slow draining
- Terrible odors from your drains
- At least once a year for annual preventative maintenance
- DIY methods have failed and the clog persists
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
A malfunctioning hot water heater doesn’t seem like a problem until you’re stuck taking a cold shower before bed or in the morning. Your unit is working round the clock and you use it for more things than you may expect. From cleaning to cooking, hot water is a necessary part of your routine. With all the use it gets, it’s no surprise that you might experience the occasional breakdown. Here’s when to call us:
- Irregular water temps: While no hot water is an obvious sign, water that is sometimes hot and sometimes cold or just won’t maintain a consistent temperature is a good indication you need repair.
- Discolored water: Rusty or cloudy water can mean your water heater has sediment or other build-up that is contaminating your hot water.
- Running out of hot water: If you notice you’re out of hot water faster than usual, it’s likely your system is the culprit. One of the heating elements could be failing.
- Strange noises: Strange sounds often indicate that something isn’t right. If your system is making a new sound, call us for assistance.
Want to get in touch? Visit our contact us page to shoot us a message.
Is a Hybrid Water Heater Right for You?
Hybrid water heaters, also known as heat pump water heaters are a great option for homeowners looking for an efficient system that combines the best of tankless and traditional tank systems. With proper use and in the right climate, your hybrid water heater can pay itself off in as little as 4 years and the monthly savings increase from there. Consider this system if you:
- Reside in a warm or mild climate where the temperature stays between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You have a spacious room in which to install the system.
- You live in a climate where the weather does not drop below freezing.
There are a variety of reasons homeowners may choose this system, but if you want to find out if it’s right for you, give our team a call.
for Travelers Rest, SC
Jeannie - Travelers Rest, SC
Everything was taken care of promptly and efficiently. A great company to work with.
John - Travelers Rest, SC
The technician did a good job for us. He replaced 6 plastic push/pull shut off valves in our two bathrooms. Then on the next visit he replaced both bathroom faucets. He also replaced our kithen sink aerator. I believe the kitchen sink faucet is working better then it did when it was first installed by a different contactor. Very good service. We would not hesitate to use them again.
Rex - Travelers Rest, SC
Slav and Jesse did great work, on time, courteous and will definitely use again
Alan - Travelers Rest, SC
Jesse was outstanding, explained what the problem was , explained all the costs included and even performed a free Inspection for the rest of the house. Very professional. I highly recommend Everest plumbing to anyone who needs help with their plumbing. Thanks again Jesse!
Josh - Travelers Rest, SC
Replacement of sink supply line
Tankless water heater flush and basic safety inspection
Installation of a tankless water heater
Replacement of old ballcock fill valve